Tuesday, January 26, 2016

It's Me..Emery!!

Hi Im Emery Donaldson. Wife to a handsome, hardworking man named Duskin. Weve been married for about 2 ½ years and have one very expressive, always active, sweet little 10 month old boy named Kason. We currently live in Eagar, Arizona. A veryyy TINY town where my husband grew up. We are still figuring out life and what we want to do so for now this is where we live, but that could change within the year. We have spent the last 2 summers in Centreville, Virginia. (pretty much Washington DC) and I have loved spending our summers out there. The reason we have done so is because my husband has done summer sales for Moxie Pest Control and after his first year selling he was invited back to be a Team Leader and after that we thought for sure that would be our last summer. (We love being our there but we are sick of moving!) Well as much as I would of loved to not have to move across the country for again we are doing it for ONE more summeri'm serious this time! But this year I am so excited to go back out there!!
Im a lover of all things sweet and sugary. No joke. If its sweet I will eat it and probably wayyy to much of it, which is why I love baking. Not cooking, BAKING! I love crafting, sewing and coming up with different things to do. I LOVE getting all dolled up for date nights with Duskin, but that's only a once a week event. Every other day you will most likely find me in comfy clothes no make up and my hair pulled up so Kason doesn't pull it all out. Hiking and camping are my stress relievers. There is just something so wonderful about being in the woods and seeing the most incredible views. I hope to travel to as many places as I can. I absolutely love exploring new places and site seeing. Board games and cards are some of my favorite things to do and I might be too competitive when playing but I think thats what makes it fun. Ive been told Im exactly like my mom and as I have gotten older I see it now too and I am perfecting happy with that! Shes AMAZING! My mom and my sisters are my absolute best friends and I have been blessed with the very best. Thats me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment