Tuesday, January 26, 2016

One of the Daughters...

My name is Tyanne Hintze (tie•ann, hint•see), and I am the youngest daughter. A little bit about myself... My mom (Crick) has mentioned a little bit about me on her post, but I will go more indepth on this post. Like Crick said, I am very hardworking in my school work. I graduated a semester out of high school with my associates degree in Sports Medicine. I currently switched what I was studying and am now studying to be an Elementary Teacher and am currently working on a bachelor's degree. I wanted to stay in the medical field a little bit and am currently working on my EMT Certification. I have been married for just over a year (December was our year mark) to my wonderful husband Ryan Hintze, and have traveled all over the United States. After we got married we moved from Arizona to the state of Washington for my husband to play basketball for St. Martin's University in Lacey, WA. He tore is ACL and Meniscus right before we moved to Virginia (to do summer sales for Moxie Pest Control) for the summer of 2015 and no longer had a full ride scholarship (only partial). Over the summer we discussed switching schools and going to a cheaper university that we could afford. My brother Robby and his wife were going to Idaho State University where Robby was working for the school and getting tuition at a great discount. There was an opening in the Public Safety Department where Robby worked at ISU. Ryan had worked as a security guard before we got married, he then applied to the job and successfully was hired. We moved to Pocatello, ID August of 2015 and began going to school. This is where we currently reside and have been enjoying our married life together. We love to go to the gym and eat healthy so we are able to stay physically fit. I love to paint and draw as a pastime and he loves to go out and shoot guns, go camping, or play basketball. We do love going on Sunday drives on the motorcycle (if it's not too cold) and ride up in the mountains and enjoy the scenery. It's so far just the 2 of us. We would love to start having a family but we are waiting til I get my bachelors (which will be in 1 year).


No comments:

Post a Comment