Friday, February 5, 2016



When I was a kid, Valentine's Day was an exciting day at school, a day where school work was definitely not on my mind.  We had made our special Valentine's Day boxes with pinks and reds and hearts of every size, in hopes that on Valentine's day we would get a special valentine from that person you have had your eye on.  It was a day where you get lots of sweets and cookies at your fun school parties.  

Later that day when the sun went down it was a time of "ding dong ditch!"  We would go to our friend and neighbors house and knock on the door and leave them something sweet, or just a kind valentine addressed to that special someone and run!  Kids just don't seem to do this any more, maybe because the tradition has just died and our neighbors might get angry, but we loved it just the same and no one seemed to mind.   

Now a days life gets so busy we just don't seem to take the time to let those special people in our life know that we love and care about them!  So if you forgot to get the valentines ready for the kids class, or you need to add something to those great cookies you just made for your friends or neighbors.  I have a couple of easy solutions for you!  I have made up a couple of cute valentines that any kid would love to give his classmates!  Print them out, cut them out or I have even added a cut file for those with a silhouette.  


This first valentine is dedicated to my sweet sister Sara because I know how much she loves dragonflies!







This Frog Valentine is dedicated to my sweet Mother who likes frogs and has a wonderful collection of them!!!  





This last valentine is for my daughter Emery who has always loved giraffes.




I hope you enjoy these valentines.  Please comment and let me know how you like them and how you used them!  Have Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment